Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design and Technology, Education, Educational Technology, or Instructional Technology, or a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with two (2) years of demonstrated experience in Instructional Design and/or curriculum design.
Two (2) or more years of learning experience design (Instructional Design, eLearning design and development).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to translate content into a visual, multimedia experience, leveraging graphics, motion graphics, audio, and visual design skills.
- Knowledge on a variety of modern learning modalities/channels: ILT, VILT, MOOCs, simulations, case studies, experiential learning, microlearning, videos, social learning, coaching, mentoring, infographics, etc.
- Ability to use a variety of authoring tools (Storyline, Rise, Articulate, etc.).
- Strong project management skills to lead a concept from inception to execution, including managing third-party providers.
- Strong business acumen, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to design and develop emerging learning experiences including VR/AR, adaptive learning, game-based learning, and immersive scenario-based learning preferred.
ATD, CPLP certification, or the equivalent, a plus.
The Health Care District of Palm Beach County is an integrated public health system established by the voters and is an equal opportunity employer of approximately 1300 employees.
The Health Care District’s mission is to be the health care safety net for Palm Beach County.
The Health Care District provides challenging and fulfilling employment opportunities through:
- adult and pediatric medical, dental, behavioral health, and women’s health services at nine C. L. Brumback Primary Care Clinics,
- an acute care, teaching hospital, Lakeside Medical Center, located in rural western Palm Beach County,
- a long-term skilled nursing and rehabilitation center, the Edward J. Healey Rehabilitation and Nursing Center,
- a School Health program, which staffs registered nurses in nearly 170 public schools,
- a nationally-recognized Trauma System,
- a pharmacy operation,
- and health coverage programs for uninsured, eligible county residents.